The employing company is a leader in the Balkans producing and distributing products and solutions from polymers. With a presence in the Romania market since 2004.
The company operates in over 80 countries through a global network of agents and distributors.
The company was founded in 1989 and has been producing water pipes made of polyethylene, over time they introduced new materials (polypropylene and PVC) for piping and bathroom solution.
Main objectives of the role: Follow the public procurements / contacting potential client – construction company / initial meeting and discussion wherever in Romania no matter the area / closing the deal and following the deliveries.
The candidate could be anywhere in Romania.
Construction and rehabilitation of water supply, sewerage, and gas networks.
Construction and rehabilitation of roads and railways
Construction of projects for irrigation (agricultural industry – pipelines for irrigation)
• Presentation of existing and new products
• Market research, finding new customers and improving the existing customer base
• Permanent tour of existing customers and maintaining good business contacts with them
• Regular reporting on implemented activities and analysis of sales results
• Achieving sales goals
• Graduated from the Faculty of Economics or Engineering
• Minimum two years of experience in the plastics industry
• MS Office user
• Knowledge of the English language
• Active driver
• Independence in work and good organization
• Pronounced communication and negotiation skills
• High level of initiative and motivation to achieve results
• Expressed ability to plan activities
• Analytical skills
Pentru a aplica la acest job va invitam sa trimiteti CV-ul la firstname.lastname@example.org